With Giving Tuesday happening on November 30th, we thought it would be a great time to talk with the President of YNPN Austin, Alyssa Clark! Grant spoke with Alyssa about young donors and trends they’re seeing in the way people give their time, money, and expertise in Austin, TX.
We talk about the networking and professional development opportunities that YNPN offers to young non-profit professionals. Alyssa also gives some advice on how anyone can engage with local organizations that are doing work that speaks to them. You can learn more about YNPN’s mission and programs at ynpnaustin.org.
Whether you’re listening to this on Giving Tuesday or any old day, it’s always a great time to learn about how you can help non-profits in Austin, TX. If you’d like to support Austin Parks Foundation, head to austinparks.org to see how you can help local parks, trails and green spaces.
- Giving Tuesday: If you’d like to give the week of Giving Tuesday, head to austinparks.org/give today! Your support means the world to us!
- Zilker Park’s New Mini Train: Construction of the Zilker Eagle is happening now. Get the latest updates at zilkertrain.org!
- Volunteer With Us: Volunteer events are back and brought to you by Cap Metro! Check out Austin Parks Foundation’s event calendar for available volunteer opportunities in a park near you. We can’t wait to help our parks with y’all!
- Get Park Gear, Support Our Work: Did you know Austin Parks Foundation has a merch store? Visit shop.austinparks.org to get some awesome gear or apparel for your next park adventure! Our brand new APF and Zilker Eagle collections are now available and perfect gifts this holiday season.
- The Future of Zilker Park: Want to help shape the future of Zilker Park? Your opinion matters! Check out the Zilker Vision Plan and let your voice be heard.